The Church Oversight Team comprises the key ministry leaders within our church, and is responsible for planning church strategy, managing church resources, and monitoring church life in general.
The Oversight Team meets once a month. Key decisions are implemented on a day-to-day basis by the Church Steering Committee, which meets weekly.
The current members of the Oversight Team are:
- Fiona Bronsdon (Women’s Ministry)
- Dave Crofts (Associate Minister)
- Tim Davies (Minister)
- Rob Dillon (General Manager)
- John Honeywood (Treasurer)
- Chris Houghton (Associate Minister)
- Becky McMinn (Women’s Ministry)
- Charles Raven (Mission Partners)
- Paul Robinson (Associate Minister)
- Duncan Rougvie (Music Ministry)
- Sammi Turk (Secretary)
- James Viner (Trustee)