We are open to questions and encourage discussion at Christ Church Central. During our Sunday meetings, we regularly give a few minutes to asking and answering some of the toughest questions asked of Christianity. As you’ll see, although we are open to question, we also openly hold firm and defendable convictions. We aim to ensure that the basis of these convictions is the Bible.
What Christians Believe
- Do I Have to Take the Bible Literally?
- How Can One God Be Three Persons?
- How Do I Know the Bible is the Word of God?
- How Do We Account for Suffering?
- How Do We Know That God Exists?
- Is the Bible Story of Jesus Reliable?
- What Does the Bible Say About Work?
- What About Those Who’ve Never Heard?
What Some Non-Christians Believe
- Aren’t Christians Just Hypocrites?
- Hasn’t Science Disproved Christianity?
- If God is Truly Loving Then He Won’t Send People to Hell?
- “If I Were God I’d End All the Pain”
- “If It Feels Good, Do It”
- “If I Were God I’d Make Myself Clearer”
- If There is a God, Then Why is There No Justice in the World?
- “It Doesn’t Matter What I Believe As Long As I’m Sincere”
- Wasn’t Jesus Just a Great Teacher?
Hasn’t Science Disproved Christianity?Hasn’t Science Disproved Christianity?
- What About Other Religions?
- What’s the Difference Between Christianity and Islam?
- What’s the Difference Between Christianity and Judaism?
- What’s the Difference Between Christians and Jehovah’s Witnesses?